SoInteractive Service Level Agreement (IsaaCloud)
Effective Date: February 7, 2014
This IsaaCloud Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is a policy governing the use of SoInteractive cloud-based services (“SoInteractive Services”) under the terms of the SoInteractive Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”) between SoInteractive, Inc. (“SoInteractive”, “us” or “we”) and users of IsaaCloud Services (“you”). This SLA applies separately to each account using IsaaCloud Services. Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA relates to and is a part of the terms of the Terms of Service. SoInteractive reserves the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the Terms of Service.
1. Service Commitment
SoInteractive will use commercially reasonable efforts to make IsaaCloud instances available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage (defined below) of at least 99.95%, in each case during any monthly billing cycle (the “Service Commitment”). In the event SoInteractive does not meet the Service Commitment, you will receive a Service Credit as described below.
The following capitalized terms shall be given the meaning set forth below:
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of continuous 5 minute periods during the month in which a SoInteractive instance was in a state of “Unavailable.” Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SoInteractive SLA Exclusion (defined below).
- “Unavailable” and “Unavailability” means when a running SoInteractive instance has no external connectivity.
- A “Service Credit” is a dollar credit, calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible account.
3. Service Commitments and Service Credits
Service Credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges paid by you (excluding one-time payments such as upfront payments) for a SoInteractive instance for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred in accordance with the schedule below.
Monthly Uptime Percentage Service Credit Percentage:
- 10% – Less than 99.95% but equal to or greater than 99.0%
- 30% – Less than 99.0%
We will apply any Service Credits only against future SoInteractive payments otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other payment from SoInteractive. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one dollar ($1 USD). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide SoInteractive Services is the receipt of a
Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
4. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
- the words “SLA Credit Request” in the subject line;
- the dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
- the affected SoInteractive instance URLs; and
- Your request logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed, redacted, or replaced with asterisks).
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
5. SoInteractive SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination of SoInteractive (or IsaaCloud) Services, or any other SoInteractive service performance issues:
- caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including, without limitation, any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of SoInteractive Services or its direct hosting subcontractors (i.e beyond the point in the network where SoInteractive maintains access and control over the IsaaCloud Services);
- that result from any actions or inactions of you or any third party (other than SoInterative’s direct hosting subcontractor);
- that result from your equipment, software or other technology and/or third party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- that result from any scheduled maintenance; or
- arising from our suspension and termination of your right to use SoInteractive Services in connection with any breach by you of the Terms of Service or otherwise in accordance with the Terms of Service (collectively, the “SoInteractive SLA Exclusions”). If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.
Have a suggestion to improve the documentation on this page? Tell us!